Have you ever gotten to your travel destination, opened your bag and realized you forget something that was undipensable?I know I have!
The easiest way not to forget something you need is to write down a check list with time and patience and go trough it when your packing, but there are a few things that you should take with you wherever you go.
Never forget these things:
- universal current adaptor, after all we all have something that needs charging;
- ID Tag, so that if god forbid something were to happen to you people can now who to call, make sure it has: your blood group, country, full name and phone of an English speaking family member;
- Small Backpack, this should be the bag that is always with you,here you can keep your documents, camera, snacks, etc.;
- Lock and chain for your bag; they’ll be useful at dorm-rooms, train trips, etc.;
- Credit cards, completely indispensable, unless your travelling to inner Papua;
- Money Belt, helpful in countries where it’s common to steal from tourists, you should keep your passport and credit card here, have your spending money and a photocopy of your passport in your backpack;
- Pocket Knife, very useful, just don’t forget to place it in the cargo hold for your plane trip;
- Ear plugs, eye blindfold and air pillow, for more comfortable and quieter trips;
- Pen and paper, so you can record your trip to remember it later;
- Camera, after all a picture is worth a thousand words.
And of course never forget your smile.
This information was gathered from the book: “The World is Easy – Learn how to travel with Gonçalo Cadilhe” by Gonçalo Cadilhe.
It’s not my intention to discourage people from reading the book with these posts. There’s a lot of information in the book that I won’t be posting here. I’m merely trying to share these wonderful advices with those that can’t have the book.