This will be a very exiting summer, of that I’m sure. I finish class this June and start a big adventure this year of finding a job and moving out of my parents, so even though I’m not sure how my summer will be there are a few things I would like to see happen during this time.
- Getting a Job, probably my most important task this summer is to find a job.
- Horseback Riding, which I have been saving for.
- Scuba Diving, an exciting experience that I didn’t get to do last year.
- Weekend out, be it in a small hotel or in Europe I would truly love to have at least a weekend of actual vacations this year.
- On-line Magazine, an old dream that I was hoping do achieve this year.
- Painting, returning to my oil paintings that I abandoned when I first started school.
- Photography, taking a day to picture taking every week has been a long time dream that I never really got the time to do.
- Drawing more.
- Doing my own design works and hopefully opening my own etsy shop.
- Having Fun!
I hadn’t realised I wanted to do all these things, good for me! What are you doing this summer?