I bought this notebook at Kate Hust‘s Etsy store. And I absolutely love it!
But I have a problem…
I don’t no what I’m going to use it for!
I had a plan, I really did, I was going to use the notebook to archive my drawing, photos and ideas, like a book to show to potential clients. Cute no?
But I think now that it may be a little bit too small for that.
I have since then considered:
- using it as a regular notebook (nooo! it’s too cute for that!)
- writing “cute” and Marking quotes
- sketchbook (although I’m afraid I’ll brake it walking around with it)
- photo archive
- final art work
- project notebook (for a special project)
- business notebook (for all things business related. what business you ask? still in idea for, which is code for: no idea!)
And that’s all I can think about.
Maybe I’m making a big deal out of this, it’s just a notebook. Right?
Have you ever faced the same dilemma? How did you solved it?