There are certain topics that I usually stay away from. Some are topics that I know little about other are simply topics that can cause a certain level of conflict between people so I avoid them.
- Religion, it’s a tricky thing for me to talk about for two reasons, firstly I’m not a religious person and as such have a very polemic view of the religions of the world and secondly people have very strong feelings about it and I try my best to respect peoples believes;
- Politics, I stay away from it because it’s a complicated theme and one where my believes still need some polishing;
- Cooking, I’m simply no good at it, I rarely cook and when I do I keep it as simple as possible to avoid disasters;
- Parenting, although I have briefly touched the subject of bad parenting I am not one to give advices, at least until I have my own little humans to look out for;
- My childhood, in many ways I had a blessed childhood but I find it hard to talk about the challenges I faced trough it.
Maybe in the near future I’ll find the courage and willpower to talk about some of these topics, after all the best way to learn and grow is experiencing.